You can pay the shipping charges in 3 different ways:
- Cash – you can pay by cash upfront upon handing over your shipment to one of our couriers upon pickup.
- Pre-Paid – You can open an prepaid account with Team express with minimum deposit of 1000 AED. Your shipments charges will be deducted in the amount which you deposited.
- Account – opening a Team Express account is highly recommended if you are shipping frequently. By signing up an account with Team Express, you will entitle to an array of privileges such as negotiated rates and invoiced payments at the end of every month (subject to agreed credit terms).
You may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Express charges are based on the actual weight or the volumetric weight, whichever is higher.
- Actual Weight
- Actual weight is basically the weight of your package
- Volumetric Weight
- Volumetric weight takes the length, width and height into consideration. Volumetric weight is calculated as length (cm) x width (cm) x height (cm) divided by 5000 , it depends upon the service providers.
With your tracking number (Alpha numeric number found on the upper right corner of your air waybill, just below the barcode), you would be able to know the movement and the current status of your shipments through our website www.teamexpressuae.com. Alternatively, our customer service team would be more than willing to update you on the latest status of your shipment if you call us at 042944451
If the tracking status of your shipment is “In Transit”, it means that your package is on its way to its final destination.
The status exception means that an unexpected event is preventing delivery of your package. Some examples of status exceptions include a customs delay, no recipient to accept delivery of your package, holiday, missing documentation, etc. If you want more information about the status of your package, please call Customer Service.
Your shipment may be delayed. Delivery time delays can be due to e.g. weather incidents, customs or backlogs. In case your shipment has not arrived within 10 days after the expected delivery time, please contact customer service.
The delivery time of your shipment depends on the service level you have chosen. The online shop usually shows the delivery time on their website. Please keep in mind that usual delivery times can vary depending on product type and origin/destination, from 2-3 days for neighboring countries up to 7 days for countries far away. UAE deliveries will take next working day.
Shipments must be custom cleared. Customs clearance process times differ from country to country and cannot be influenced by Team Express. For some countries duties and taxes may be due. Customs may hold your shipment because they require more information. In this case they will contact you.
Duties and taxes are consumption taxes. Customs duties are levied on certain goods purchased abroad. Value added taxes (VAT) are usually levied in the country where the purchased goods are consumed. Duties and taxes differ per country. Depending on each country’s laws, duties and taxes are settled with the post office or the customs office.
What are the Terms & Conditions of carriage
Sender agrees that the following shipments are un-acceptable for transportation:
- If it is classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), any applicable government department or other relevant organization.
- Animals, bullions, currency, bearer from negotiable instruments, precious metals and stones, firearms, parts thereof and ammunition, human remains, pornography and illegal narcotics or drugs.
The packaging of the sender’s documents or goods for transportation is the sender’s sole responsibility, including the placing of goods or documents in any container which may be supplied by the customer to Team Express. Team Express accepts no responsibility for loss of damage to documents or goods caused by inadequate or inappropriate packaging.
Shipments cannot be delivered to PO boxes or postal codes. Shipments are delivered to the receivers address given by the shipper (which in the case of mail services shall be deemed to the first receiving postal service) but not necessarily to the named receiver personally. Shipments to addresses with a central receiving area will be delivered to that area. Undeliverable shipments due to consignee not being available or incorrect address or due to non-clearance or any other reasons could be returned back to shipper, all the applicable charges would be borne by the shipper.
Team Express has the right to open and inspect a shipment without prior notice to the shipper.
Team Express carriage charges are calculated according to the higher of actual or volumetric weight and any shipment maybe re-weighed and re-measured by Team Express to confirm this calculation. The sender shall pay Team Express all shipment charges, storage charges, duty & taxes or any other charges incurred for the clearance and owed for the services provided by Team Express incase the consignee refuses the same.
Team Express reserves the right to transport the customer’s shipment by any route and procedure and by successive carriers and according to its own handling, storage and transportation methods
As per the Warsaw convention relating to international carriage, liability for a non-delivery is expressly limited to USD 100 (equivalent local currency) or the value declared on the air waybill whichever is lower for an international shipment and USD 25 (equivalent local currency) for a local shipment. Team Express shall not be liable in any event for any consequential losses.
All claims must be submitted in writing to Team Express within 21 days from the date that Team Express accepted the shipment, failing which Team Express shall have no liability.
Team Express will make every reasonable effort to deliver the shipment according to Team Express regular delivery schedules, but these are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. Team Express is not liable for any damages or loss caused by delays.